The Friends of Marlborough Seniors is an all volunteer organization that supports, funds, and expands the services offered to seniors in the City of Marlborough at the Senior Center. We are the principal fundraising organization for the Council on Aging, and rely entirely on the generosity of individuals, businesses, and organizations that contribute to the senior population of our City.
Friends of Marlborough Seniors funds and expands services offered to seniors in the City of Marlborough at the Senior Center.
By supporting the Friends of Marlborough Seniors:
- You are providing a ride for a senior to a medical appointment and to local food markets and stores for their most basic needs.
- You are providing transportation to the new Senior Center for an isolated senior to access enrichment programs, exercise classes and social services.
- You are providing a healthy meal to a senior in need.
- You are allowing an elder who would otherwise be isolated and home alone to attend an event they may not be able to afford.
- You are providing equipment and amenities at the new Senior Center.
- You are allowing the Friends to sponsor (subsidize to make affordable for all to enjoy) social events such as holiday parties as well as help absorb the cost of the monthly newsletter mailing of the Marlborough Seniors On The Go to over 2300 older adult households.
- You are providing a home away from home and camaraderie for those who have contributed so much to our community.